Maximise your home’s potential with a premier loft conversion, courtesy of the experts at Bluestone Ltd. Proudly serving London, Surrey, Kent and the South East for over 22 years, we know what it takes to exceed the expectations of every customer we work with. From basic loft extensions to comprehensive loft conversion services, we’ll do whatever it takes to transform your home for the most affordable price.
Our experience and expertise extend to every type of residential property across the board. Loft conversions represent convenient and cost-effective alternatives to conventional home extensions, providing you with a valuable additional living space for any purpose. Bluestone specialises in 100% bespoke loft conversion design and installation services, tailored to the needs of our clients’ properties and budgets. We work hard to minimise disruption, complete every conversion project in the shortest possible time and provide complete aftercare for total peace of mind. If you’ve yet to explore what a quality loft conversion could do for your home, we’re standing by to take your call!
For more information on any of our services or to arrange a quotation, get in touch with the Bluestone customer service team today.
Loft Conversion guide – What you need to know
It goes without saying that a loft conversion can be one of the biggest and most significant of all home improvement projects. Which is why there are certain things every homeowner should know, before going ahead and organising a loft conversion.
The following five examples being the most important of all:
- Conversion types. Contrary to popular belief, there are countless different types of loft conversions to choose from. From simple conversions of the current space to much more extensive mansard conversions, there are various options to explore before making your final decision.
- Planning permission. Although you do not typically need planning permission to go ahead with a loft conversion, it is still advisable to find out whether this is the case. Determining if you need planning permission is relatively simple – just get in touch with your local council office and they’ll be able to advise you further.
- Building regulations. You will also need to satisfy all applicable building regulations, which may once again mean getting in touch with the relevant local government office to find out. If unsure as to how to go about any of these things, the Bluestone customer service team can help.
- Ceiling height. For certain types of loft conversions to go ahead, the distance between the floor and the ceiling needs to be at least 2.2 metres. If the ceiling is any lower than this, it may need to be extended for the ceiling to go ahead.
- Shared walls. If looking to go about a loft conversion in a terraced or semi-detached property, you will need to obtain a party wall agreement. Which essentially means obtaining permission from your neighbour to carry out work on the wall shared by both of your properties.
For more information on anything to do with loft conversions or to arrange a quotation, the Bluestone customer service team is standing by to take your call.
Bluestone – The loft conversion specialist
Work with the leading loft conversion specialist in the region and maximise your home’s hidden potential. Bluestone Ltd is proud to offer a comprehensive range of property conversion services, tailored to meet the needs of every home and every budget. With more than 22 years’ experience in home extension and improvement services, our builders know exactly what it means to deliver flawless results for the most competitive price. Our total commitment to customer service has earned us a reputation as a leading local loft conversion specialist you can trust. Whatever it takes to improve and enhance the interiors of your home, you can count on Bluestone to deliver!
Guaranteed Quality on all our work
Bluestone Ltd is committed to customer satisfaction and unrivalled quality with every project we take on. The quality of our work is guaranteed and we never consider a job complete until our clients are delighted with the results. Bluestone comes highly recommended by hundreds of satisfied customers across the region we’re proud to have worked with over the years. Our company was founded on the strongest small-business values and principles, which we’ve remained relentlessly committed to for more than two decades. We believe in the importance of the personal touch, creating 100% bespoke services packages of unrivalled quality. With Bluestone, complete peace of mind from start to finish comes as standard!
Loft Conversion price & average cost 2018
With every loft conversion project being unique, the same can also be said for every loft conversion price. Here at Bluestone, we operate a flexible and dynamic pricing structure to offer the most competitive price on every loft conversion we carry out. We calculate each loft conversion price in accordance with the specifics of the project, the requirements of the client and any budget restrictions they may have. We always work hard to keep our prices as low as possible, guaranteeing the quality and reliability of our work without exception.
A quality loft conversion in London will typically range from about XXXX for a very basic small conversion to XXXX and up for more complex and extensive alteration works. The key to guaranteeing the best possible loft conversion price lies in the creation of custom packages to suit your home and your budget – exactly what we offer exclusively here at Bluestone.
Some of the other services we offer can typically be provided for costs as low as the following: